VOLMA – Mobile application of building mixtures
Mobile calculator for a manufacturing company
A mobile calculator app for a large manufacturer of construction mixes.
It helps to estimate how many materials will be needed to repair any room or build outdoors. VOLMA app also suggests which materials should be chosen for different purposes, depending on the area of the premises and their functionality. Users save projects and share them with interior designers and contractors.
05/2017 - 10/2017
5000 downloads a month
What was the task
Based on the client’s goals and business focus, we developed a mobile solution that makes it as easy as possible for customers to use the company’s products.
- Calculating materials with 13 calculators
- Calculators by work type (complex/system solutions): creating walls, floor leveling, tiling, and others
- Calculators by material type: plasters, fillers, mortars, tile adhesives, primers and special mortars, drywall, etc.
- "My projects" with the ability to save and share all calculations
- Catalog of VOLMA products with a detailed description of technical characteristics, methods of application, video instructions, etc.
- Company news to stay up-to-date on the latest events
- Store locations on the map
- Contact information and feedback
The design is based on the VOLMA brandbook. All elements are made in accordance with the corporate style of the company.
Headings and text
Thank you email from client
The Marketing Communications Department of VOLMA would like to thank the Sunrise Apps team for the successful and professional implementation of the “VOLMA. Repair Calculator” mobile application, as well as for the loyalty, creativity, and conscientiousness they demonstrated.
Want the same or similar application? Fill out the application below, we will contact you to discuss your task
View other applications:
Online Health Diagnostics – Health and Insurance app
Online biological condition diagnostics in Health and Insurance app
Satellite Online – Electronic self-monitoring diary for diabetics
Electronic self-monitoring diary for diabetics
Mobile application of the online store
Mobile app that improves quality and speed of order picking in retail stores
Insurance Company – Technical support of a Mobile App
Technical support of a mobile application for t<span style="font-weight: 400;">he insurance company</span>
DKC Mobile – Mobile application of electrical equipment
Mobile Assistant provides online access to the DKC catalog and helps save time when solving professional tasks