Dishero – Restaurant Review Mobile App
Mobile app and web service for showcasing dishes from local restaurants and cafes
The service from an American startup allows you to explore menus and restaurant reviews and choose the one you like best. It is developed as an adaptive website and a mobile client for iOS and Android.
Two types of users use the app:
– Restaurants looking to attract customers with the variety and appearance of their food as well as using reviews;
– People who choose restaurants based on the menu and food reviews.
The service features a variety of places, from exotic Asian and European restaurants to standard American diners.
What was the task
The main task of the MVP version of the website and mobile app was to display the actual restaurant menu with “tasty” photos.
Development was completed based on Scrum methodology. The customer detailed the app features that he wanted to see in the next version of the app. Our team evaluated the development and selected the iteration tasks (Sprint in Scrum methodology). The iteration lasted one week, at the end of which the functionality was complete. After developing several iterations, we ended up with a version of the product, which we published in the App Store and Google Play Market.
We developed a single server solution: an API that was used to display information on the website as well as in the mobile app. This shortened the required development time and simplified further maintenance. The web-version of the site allows you to use the service without having to install the app and duplicates the app’s functionality.
- Viewing restaurants, the dishes they offer, and user reviews
- Ability to place an order, call the restaurant, or even order an Uber delivery within the app
- Search for particular dishes and adding them to your favorites
- High-quality professional food photos
- Filtering products by dietary needs: gluten-free, vegan, fat-free, etc.
- Sharing menus with friends via text message, email, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Authorization via Facebook API to comment on dishes and restaurants
Headings and text
Maximum ease of navigation and a straightforward customer navigation
Want the same or similar application? Fill out the application below, we will contact you to discuss your task
View other applications:
Satellite Online – Electronic self-monitoring diary for diabetics
Electronic self-monitoring diary for diabetics
Online Health Diagnostics – Health and Insurance app
Online biological condition diagnostics in Health and Insurance app
Mobile application of the online store
Mobile app that improves quality and speed of order picking in retail stores
Insurance Company – Technical support of a Mobile App
Technical support of a mobile application for t<span style="font-weight: 400;">he insurance company</span>
DKC Mobile – Mobile application of electrical equipment
<span style="font-weight: 400;">Mobile Assistant provides online access to the DKC catalog and helps reduce the amount of time required to solve professional tasks</span>