Senior Software Engineer iOS, team lead
What Will You Be Working On?
- Take charge of junior developers and interns education;
- Create an individual development map for junior developers and interns with the help of HR manager;
- Create training methodology and educational programs;
- Assist junior employees and interns to go into working projects;
- Review code, be responsible for the quality of development;
- Set the working process of middle and junior developers in pairs. Help middle developers decompose working tasks for juniors correctly.
What Does the Ideal Candidate Look Like?
- Strong desire to mentor and train junior developers and interns;
- You love teaching and passing on knowledge;
- 2+ Years of experience as iOS developer for outsourcing projects;
- Excellent knowledge of iOS SDK, MVVM, CocoaPods, CoreData/Realm, auto layout bindings;
- Ability to quickly understand new frameworks;
- You know why to use GitFlow and follow it;
- You are a team player;
- Adherence to SOLID principles;
- Ability to estimate tasks, be able to meet estimates;
- Knowledge of English at the level of reading technical documentation.
Salary by agreement
Required Work Experience 3-6 years of professional experience is required
Schedule Full time. Remote Friendly