Analyst /Systems analyst
Requirements (hard skills):
- Experience in working as commercial software development analyst (mobile apps, web) not less than 2 years
- Knowledge of business requirements collection, analysis and description methods
- Business requirements collection and description experience (Vision, SRS, User Stories)
- Experience of business processes description using UML and/or BPMN
- Design API experience (Swagger, RAML, Blueprint)
- Mobile & web user interface prototypes design experience
- Ability to master a new subject area quickly
- Ability to ask the right questions
- Understanding architectural approaches in building client-server apps.
Requirements (soft skills):
- Be an active person
- Ability to break through any bureaucratic barriers on the customer’s side
- Good communicative skills, speech without mistakes, lack of excitement, business writing skills
- Literacy, politeness, systemacity.
- To collect primary requirements from the customer when at the start there can only “do it well for me”
- Requirements formalization into text/visuals acceptable to all sides of the process;
- Estimation of incoming projects or help developers to do it
- Risk listing and estimation
- Interaction with UX/Design/Development
- Development of SoW/specifications/other project documentation
- Project knowledge base maintenance.
Terms of employment:
- 2 months’ probation
- Work in Novosibirsk office or remote work
- Variability of projects (some projects include 500-1000 development hours per month).
Salary by agreement
Required Work Experience 1-3 years
Schedule Full-time, project or full employment